Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Busy Busy Busy



































































Ok, I have been neglecting my blog. I have been pretty busy though. Hmmm, lets see...I got my stitches out yesterday and my foot is doing pretty well and I don't have to wear the surgical shoe thingy anymore. The kids are out of school for the summer. They are doing pretty well with their chores. Christopher is a bit of a slacker and Anthony is a little sneaky but Connor is such a good sport about the chores. I had Anthony's party last week .The cake is kind of boring because he wanted an ice cream cake and I can't spend a lot of time decorating them. My baby is now in the double digits, yikes! I made some cakes for my sister's preschool. They had their graduation. The kids looked so cute in their caps and gowns. I also made a cake for my niece so I threw in a pic of that for your enjoyment lol.






























No comments: